Tarot cards are a deck of cards where each card is assigned a certain meaning. The Tarot is a deck of 78 cards, each with its own imagery, symbolism and story. The 22 Major Arcana cards represent life's karmic and spiritual lessons, and the 56 Minor Arcana cards reflect the trials and tribulations that we experience on a daily basis.
Tarot is not only a tool for predicting the future, but also a way to get to know yourself and your environment. To take advantage of the full potential of tarot, you need to know how to ask the right questions to the cards.
Rules for asking questions to tarot cards
Before you start laying cards, you need to have a clear goal and intention of your question. Don't ask about what you already know, what doesn't depend on you, or what is not relevant to your development. Ask about what you really want to find out, what you can change, or what will help you make a decision.
Here are some rules to follow when asking questions to tarot cards:
- Ask about yourself, not about others. Tarot is not for interfering in other people's lives, or for judging or criticizing them. Focus on your own issues, feelings and needs. Don't ask for example "Is my partner cheating on me?", but "How can I improve our relationship?".
- Ask about the present, not the future. Tarot is not a magic ball that will predict everything that will happen. Tarot shows the current situation and possible scenarios, which depend on many factors, including your choices and actions. Don't ask for example "Will I win the lottery?", but "What can I do to improve my financial situation?".
- Ask about possibilities, not facts. Tarot is not an encyclopedia that will give you specific data, names, dates, or numbers. Tarot is a symbol, a metaphor, an inspiration, or an advice. Don't ask for example "When will I meet my soulmate?", "What is the name of my future wife?" or "How much will I earn this year?".
- Ask for advice, not for an order. Tarot is not an authority that will tell you what to do, or relieve you of responsibility for your life. Tarot is a guide that will show you the direction, possibilities and consequences, but you have to make the decision and action yourself. Don't ask for example "Should I change my job?", but "What are the pros and cons of my current job?".
- Ask about quality, not quantity. Tarot is not a calculator that will give you exact values, percentages, or statistics. Tarot is a story that will describe the atmosphere, moods, or emotions. Don't ask for example "How much will I earn this month?", but "How will my professional situation look like this month?".
Calculate Your Biorhythm
The Biorhythm is a rhythm that describes the shape of your day. The performance and the State of mind are subject to rhythms in humans. Biorhythm charts illustrate the principle that we are influenced by physical, emotional, and intellectual cycles. Many people report that they can improve the quality of their lives by monitoring the highs and lows of these cycles and acting accordingly.
Daily Chinese Horoscope
Verify your own Chinese horoscope for today for all 12 zodiac signs. The Daily Chinese Horospoce will alert you to obstacles and inform you about surprises during your day. Uncover all answers that the universe is keeping far from you just by analizing daily prophecies for men and women.
Daily Love Horoscope
See your forecasts and learn more about forces affecting your contacts with people and capacities. Gather all information you need from this free love horoscope, that assures 100% accurate predictions for all 12 zodiac signs. Get familiar with your love horoscope and check out what the universe has to tell you in the matter of romance, affection and liaison with other people.
Vibration For Today
This is a good day for both spending time with those people who are important to you and handling common tasks and chores that need to be done. The number Six day is focused almost exclusively on home. There may be domestic fights that need smoothing over or activities that you will enjoy with your family or you could be called on to give special service to the underprivileged. You should ooze love, friendship and affection on this peaceful day of service with the full knowledge that it will be returned in like kind.
Suitable Activities: Travel, Balance, Relationships, Cooking.
In astrology, the different positions of planets and other celestial bodies of the universe, at the precise moment of a person's birth is a highly influential factor of his life such that it gives important insights into a person's nature and his course of life. Each zodiac sign has a ruling planet, which influences how someone moves through life. This planet gives insight into the core traits and personality of each zodiac sign.
Planetary positions today is the exact current planetary positions in horoscope view with planets longitude degrees and placement in zodiac sign.